Samara Costa Rica

Samara  Costa Rica
Best View in the World

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Best Beach View in the World Samara Costa Rica

Morning Footnote

If I were in Samara right now I would still be checking my email, but I would be doing this with the most fantastic view.

My daily routine when I am in Samara is to get up early, sit on the balcony and watch the ocean. Watching the ocean is almost a full time job here.

From the balcony I can see the waves coming into shore and hear the lull of the surf. I love the simple tranquility the sea offers to the soul.

The balcony is also a great vantage point to watch the butterflies as they dance through the morning air. Magpies come to greet me in the morning and parrots soar overhead.

I am the early riser so before my other half arises I practice my daily yoga with the back drop of this view unless I go down to the beach.

Today at home I too will practice my yoga but it won't be to this view, just the depressing reality that reminds me I am not in  Samara.

Breakfast is followed by a 1015 am swim in the infinity pool. Why such am exact time? Because this is the time the sun beams hit the pool as the sun is passing over our building.

Pooltime is followed by lunch at the beach. Samara has wonderful restaurants or we pack a picnic and with boogie boards and beach towels in tow we are on our way.

Now don't get me wrong, I have to deal with reality here. I usually have to work some every day while in Samara. I have to deal with work email and client issues almost daily, but it is an easy work around and I do my real work after the sun goes down.

After the beach and any shopping in town it is pool time. The pool is a wonderful place to watch the fiery sunset unless you want to stay dry and enjoy with a glass of wine from the balcony.

At night you can continue enjoying the ocean even if you cannot see it as the ocean waves are easily heard. In the evening I work or we watch movies. Sometimes we go down to town for entertainment at night. There is always plenty to do in Samara or as little to do as you want. Here's to counting the days till my return.


No comments:

Post a Comment